00 - 01
How to Apply to DBF
Applying to Dubai British Foundation
Please complete our Online Application Form. All applications are digital. We have no paper applications. Once we are in receipt of your online application, you will receive an email sent to the email address you have entered on the application. This email will direct you to Step Two.
* Students already enrolled at our Dubai British School Emirates Hills campus, must discuss a transfer request with the Head of School or Principal prior to applying.
The email from Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation will provide a list of required documents and how to contact our Admissions Team to make an appointment for an assessment and payment of a one-time non-refundable and non-transferable Application Fee.
All students applying to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation will go through an assessment process* to ensure that we can adequately meet their needs and know a little about them prior to their arrival. We would also like to take some time to get to know you as parents so that we can understand your aspirations and answer any individual questions.
*This, however, does not apply to children from Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation who are automatically admitted to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park.
Please be prepared to submit the following documents prior to attending your assessment appointment:
- A digital passport-sized photo of the child/children
- A digital copy of your child’s/children's birth certificate in English or Arabic (if not, this should be translated and authenticated from your embassy or consulate)
- A digital copy of your child’s/children's passport and residence visa (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available)
- A digital copy of each parents’/guardians’ passports and residence visas (residence visa to be submitted as soon as available)
- A digital copy of each side of the child’s/children's and parents'/guardians' Emirates ID (to be submitted as soon as available)
- A digital copy of the child's/children's vaccination card
Medical and Immunisation Record | PDF (157KB)
- A digital copy of most recent school report (eg. most recent report card), on the school’s letterhead, signed and stamped
- A digital copy of any diagnostic testing or educational assessment (if applicable)
- Any psychological assessments (if applicable)
- Application Fee – A placement assessment will not be undertaken until the application fee is received.
Please scan the required documents and email them to [email protected] including the one-time non-refundable non-transferable application fee.
*No paper copies will be accepted
We will contact you with a date for your child’s placement assessment administered by the Admissions Office and Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation faculty. After assessment and upon receiving an acceptance letter, a deposit fee is required to reserve your seat. A seat cannot be held until the deposit payment is received. We will advise of the amount in the acceptance letter.
Acceptance to Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation is contingent upon the results of the placement assessment, student interview and former school reports.
Thank you for your interest in Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation, a Taaleem school.
Dubai British School Jumeirah Park Foundation offers a Rising 3s Class and the Early Years Foundation Stages One and Two of The National Curriculum for England.
DBF is the foundation school to Taaleem’s Dubai British School Jumeirah Park, which offers Years 1 to 13.
Quality of education is high in my list of recommendations. The learning is fun and imaginative and the kids love it.
DBF is a small and welcoming environment yet still offering structure to their education and preparing children for Year 1.
Our daughters come home singing new songs, counting to new record highs and priding themselves in teaching us the new Arabic words and phrases they just learned.
The DBF team is amazing and our daughter has been flourishing, she has progressed so much.
Natacha & Ogeday Topçular
The staff and teachers at Dubai British Foundation are special and we really appreciate the efforts that have been made by everyone to help our son.
Every member of staff is totally dedicated to helping each child grow and flourish, striving to gain independence and of course, whilst enjoying school!
We chose DBF because of its curriculum and high standard of teaching and learning.
I have seen both my kids progress so much since the time of entering and upon leaving, it set a great foundation for their early years and this made them well equipped to go on to the further years confidently.