00 - 01
The cost for the academic year for Rising 3s, Foundation 1 (FS1) and Foundation 2 (FS2) can be found below.
School Fees 2023/24
Total Fees 2023/24
|Rising 3s||43,200||17,280||12,960||12,960||View Factsheet|
|Foundation 1||51,500||20,600||15,450||15,450||View Factsheet|
|Foundation 2||51,500||20,600||15,450||15,450||View Factsheet|
There is a sibling discount of 10% on tuition fees for the third (youngest) and subsequent child in each family, paying full fees, for the 2022/23 and 2023/24 academic years, attending any Taaleem school in Dubai.
Please note that the above fees include required books, which are provided to students on a loan basis. Students return books at the end of the Term or Academic year.
Application Fee: A one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 525 is required to process your child's application. It applies to new students only and includes 5% VAT added as per government regulations.
Registration Fee: Registration Fee AED 4,000 - only for new students. Payment of registration fee secures a place for your child at Dubai British Foundation and is credited against Term 1 fees. The deadline for Term 1 fee payment is 2nd August.
Re-registration Fee: Re-registration Fee AED 2,000 - for returning students / re-admissions into the following year. This amount is credited against Term 1 fees.
KHDA Charges: For students transferring within Dubai schools, there is a KHDA administration fee of AED 120 for each student. This fee is collected on behalf of the KHDA by the receiving school. Where a student is transferring from one Taaleem school to another Taaleem school, this fee will be waived.
ILSA: Parents opting to take advantage of Individual Learning Support Assistants (ILSA) services will be charged a fee for these.
Other: Please note that school uniforms, extra-curricular actives and lunch are not included in the annual tuition fees.
First Term Fees are due on or before 2nd August 2022. Fees for the Second and Third Term will be due one month prior to the term start date.
Once a seat is offered, a non-refundable Registration Fee of AED 4,000 is required to reserve the seat until full tuition payment is made. This fee is deductible against first-term tuition fees.
Term 2 fees should be paid by 6th December 2022, and Term 3 by 14th March 2023
Payments can be made by cash, credit card, bank transfer or cheque.
Payment by Cheque
A manager's cheque is preferred. In case payment is made by a personal cheque, then the school requires payment at least 3 (three) working days prior to the due date of the invoice. All cheques must be made payable to "Dubai British Foundation". A charge of AED500 will be made for any returned or dishonoured cheque. Post-dated cheques are to be lodged for Term 2 and 3 at any time in advance of the due date.
Payment by Bank Transfers
Please contact Hema Genani, Finance Officer at Dubai British Foundation, +971 (0)4 558 7308, ext. 805 for account details to make bank transfers. All charges are the responsibility of the remitter. When a bank transfer is made, please ensure that all relevant information is added to the transfer form including student name and grade, and confirm transfer by contacting Catherine Indemne Robelo, Finance Officer via telephone +971 (0)4 558 7308, ext. 805 or email [email protected].
Payment by Credit Card
We accept MasterCard and Visa only. Please complete the form below to set up credit card payments.
Tuition Refund Policy
In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration/re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, evidence of family/student relocation to another country/emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances. Such cases may be submitted to KHDA for review.
In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration/ re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The above refund policy is applicable per term depending on the date of the withdrawal request.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school registrar counts as days in school.
- Registration or Re-registration deposits are refundable in cases where a school’s quality rating has dropped and students wish to move to a school with a better rating, as stated in the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau report.
- Book fees are refundable if the student decides to leave the school prior to the beginning of the academic year.
- Any provisions in any other policies or approvals will be repealed in the event that they contradict this policy.
Please contact our finance team in case of any questions.